Welcome to the GCC Group Study Room Reservation System.
Study Room Rules:
- Reservations are required for use by groups of two or more: Room 103A (2-6 STUDENTS) Room 103B (4-8 STUDENTS)
- Reservations are restricted to currently enrolled GCC students.
- Students occupying a room without a reservation will be asked to leave if another student has reserved it.
- You must check out the key at the reference desk to access the booked study room.
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance.
- 2 hours per reservation time limit.
- 2 reservations each week per student.
- Arriving 10 minutes late may result in loss of reservation.
- Study rooms are to be used for course work only.
- Leave the study room neat and whiteboard erased.
- Do not leave the room unattended.
After reservation limit is reached you cannot reserve a room in advance until the following week.
To manage your reservation, login, and click the "my account" link on the top of the page, and click on the "reservations" tab. You will be able to see both your future and past reservations and make changes to or cancel your reservations. Remember to logout when done.
If you have questions about booking library group study rooms, contact the Reference Desk (623.845.3112).